After more than two months of Las Vegas casinos closing their doors, Jerry’s Nugget is ready to reopen on Thursday, June 4 at 9 a.m. With safety and well-being a top priority, guests can expect the return of many gaming amenities and restaurants at Jerry’s Nugget to open with safety and cleanliness in mind.
“Throughout its history, Jerry’s Nugget has maintained a strong reputation with regards to cleanliness. As third generation owners, we have inherited and pridefully accept these high standards of care,” says Joseph Stamis, Jerry’s Nugget Executive. “The casino air filters have been cleaned and changed out and all casino carpet was shampooed or replaced during the shutdown,” he says.
Along with keeping in compliance with national and state regulations, Jerry’s Nugget will engage in health and wellness efforts, clean and disinfect protocols, plus social distancing and room capacity restrictions. These include, and are not limited to:
Health and Wellness
- Masks to be available for all guests and encouraged for use
- A temperature reading through a non-invasive thermometer for all guests prior to entry
- Hand sanitizer stations at all public areas
- Team members to wear protective masks and go through a temperature reading prior to their shift
- Vendors to wear masks and gloves and go through a temperature reading prior to entry
- Arcade and valet services temporarily suspended
Clean and Disinfect
- Team members will undergo comprehensive training on the company’s health/safety/cleanliness standards and procedures
- Health and hygiene reminders posted at all employee and public areas
- Slot machines, live game tables, frequented areas and surfaces to be sanitized rigorously
- Sanitation done throughout every guest interaction
Social Distancing and Room Capacity
- Guests to maintain six feet of separation with marked guidelines on the floor while waiting in line
- Restaurants and bar will reduce seating capacities to allow for a minimum of six feet between each seated guest
- Slots Operations – machines reconfigured to allow for physical separation between guests
- Table Games – chairs removed with limited seating at each game
- Bingo – spacing of chairs with temporary max seating of 100
- Live Keno – spacing of chairs with temporary max seating to 6
- Race and Sports Book – social distancing seating arrangement and installation of plexiglass sneeze guards at all ticket windows
The casino’s main restaurant, Jerry’s Famous Coffee Shop will impose one-time use condiments, napkins, and disposable menus. The restaurant’s favorite menu items will be offered along with the ever-popular World Famous Prime Rib. Jerry’s Famous Coffee Shop is open 24 hours, seven days a week.