GREAT FALLS, MT – In accordance with the Governor’s Phase 2 Directive, the City of Great Falls Neighborhood Councils will reconvene in June. Meetings will be conducted with the required preventative measures. Councils that usually meet in a public school location will be relocated to the Civic Center Gibson Room. Below are the dates and locations of the June meetings:
- Neighborhood Council 1: Tuesday, June 9, at 7 pm in the Civic Center Gibson Room.
- Neighborhood Council 2: Wednesday, June 10, at 7 pm in the Civic Center Gibson Room.
- Neighborhood Council 3: Thursday, June 4, at 7 pm in the Civic Center Gibson Room.
- Neighborhood Council 4: Thursday, June 25, at 7 pm at the Heritage Baptist Church, 900 52nd Street North.
- Neighborhood Council 5: Monday, June 15, at 7 pm in the Great Falls Clinic Specialty Center Conference Room, 3000 15th Avenue South. (masks are required by the GF Clinic)
- Neighborhood Council 6: Wednesday, June 3, at 7 pm in the Civic Center Gibson Room.
- Neighborhood Council 7: Monday, June 8, at 7 pm in the Civic Center Gibson Room
- Neighborhood Council 8: Thursday, June 18 at 7 pm in the Great Falls Prerelease Center Women’s Annex, 1019 15th St. North
- Neighborhood Council 9 will resume meetings in September.
Agendas are posted on the Neighborhood Councils meeting calendar at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
The City’s operational goal during the phased reopening is to prevent COVID-19 exposure to residents and city staff. During Phase 2, the City of Great Falls will reopen offices to walk-in traffic and resume face-to-face meetings when the appropriate physical distancing, sanitation, and other protective measures are in place. For more information visit the City’s COVID-19 operational changes or follow us on Facebook.
In Great Falls, there are currently 9 Neighborhood Councils. Their purpose is to serve the citizens of Great Falls by providing a direct link to City government within the neighborhoods. Each Council is made up of 5 members who were elected by the voters in that Council area. Website | Facebook