Schools and programs can submit new updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agana Heights, 477-8040/60/8340
B.P. Carbullido, 734-4341
March character word: Citizenship – being an informed, responsible and caring participant in your community. Expected behaviors: Shows concern for the safety and well-being of others. Uses skills to make a better community.
Spirit Week Chamorro Month:
- Mondays: Local Brand Day – wear Guam local t-shirts.
- Tuesdays: CHamoru/Island Jewelry Day – wear necklaces, leis, sanahi’s etc.
- Wednesdays: Island style Head wear Day – wear caps, hats, flowers, woven coconut frond hats, etc.
- Thursdays: Bahåki Thursdays – wear relaxed island style/island wear.
- Fridays: Hafa Adai Pledge Island wear Fridays.
March 1st: Palåbran i mes CHamoru – Word of the month: Minagof (Joy). Biba Mes CHamoru! Hafa Adai Pledge Island wear Friday.
PTO T-shirt sales: Thursdays from 7:45 to 9 a.m. $9 each cash only. Sizes above adult XL an additional cost. Sangria (pink), Heather (gray).
Box Tops for Education: Last redemption is April 23.
I-Recycle Program: Please collect un-crushed aluminum cans and put them in a bag. Label the bag with your child’s name and room number. Place next to the recycle bin at front of the school. Inform your child’s teacher how many bags were collected. Proceeds go toward our school.
Monthly emergency drills: Parents are advised to cooperate when on campus during these drills.
Crime Stoppers: 477-HELP (4357) or guam.crimestoppersweb.com.
Capt. H.B. Price, 734-2159
Chief Brodie Memorial, 300-2241/43
C.L. Taitano, 472-4245
D.L. Perez, 653-2177/0404
Harry S. Truman, 565-5195 ext. 5360
- Feb. 26: Book swap
- Feb. 28: Fitness Thursdays
J.M. Guerrero, 632-1540
School website: http://juanmguerrero12-13.wixsite.com/school-website/contact-us
J.Q. San Miguel, 477-9370/71/68
L.B. Johnson, 646-5046/8058
- March 1: Mes CHamoru opening ceremony
- March 4: Guam History & Chamorro Heritage Day Holiday, no classes
- March 14: Third quarter ends
- March 15: Fourth Quarter begins
- March 18: Flexible make-up day; classes on this day
- March 22: Spring Carnival from 1:15 to 2:30 p.m.
- March 29: Mes CHamoru Program
Marcial A. Sablan, 565-2238/2946
Maria A. Ulloa, 632-5176/8090
http://mauelementaryschool.weebly.com or on Facebook at: mauelementaryschool
- March 4: Holiday: Chamorro Heritage Day.
- Coding Club: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2:43 to 3:43 p.m.
- Island Girl Power club meeting every Thursday from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Girls exploring many skills (Gems) meetings are schedule every first, second and third Wednesday of every month from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
MAUES is accepting aluminum can donations; please make sure cans are clean.
Merizo Martyrs Memorial, 828-8779
M.U. Lujan, 789-1535
Ordot-Chalan Pago, 477-9645
P.C. Lujan, 734-3971/2 ext. 2911/15
Box tops are being collected. Child must turn in to their teacher. The class with the most box tops wins a prize.
If there are any changes to your child’s contact number and/or home address, contact the school’s main office as soon as possible with updated information.
Registration is open daily from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Registration packets are available for pick up from the school or visit the school’s website.
Uniforms may be purchased from Royal Bics in Tamuning
Parents are reminded that student drop off is at 7:15 a.m. We apologize for any inconvenience but the safety of the students is our top priority.
Agueda Johnston, 472-6785
F.B. Leon Guerrero, 653-2080
Jose Rios, 475-2415/6
School website: https://sites.google.com/a/gdoe.net/jrms/.
L.P. Untalan, 300-2726/27
Check your child’s progress via Parent Portal. For access contact the school.
V.S.A. Benavente, 632-5647/300-6386/300-6387
George Washington, 734-2911/735-1600
EP Session I: Seven mandatory classes/attendance Feb. 26, 28
EP Session II: Seven mandatory classes/attendance March 5-7, 12, 14, 19, 21
John F. Kennedy, 642-2100 ext. 4330/4335
Southern High School, 300-4907/4855/57
Simon Sanchez, 653-2313/3625
J.P. Torres Success Academy, 565-5291
iLearn Academy, 989-3789/99
Guahan Academy Charter School, 979-1065/6
- March 1: Jump Rope/Hoops for Heart event. Last day to submit Box Tops
- March 4: Guam History and Chamorro Heritage Day – No school
Academy of Our Lady of Guam, 477-8203
- Feb: 26-27: Eighth grade Open House. Call 477-8203 for more information.
- March 2: Placement test for SY 2019-2020 from 9 a.m. to noon. Fees: $40 application fee and $50 placement test fee due prior to testing.
- March 4: Chamorro Heritage Day Holiday. No classes.
- March 6: Ash Wednesday Liturgy 8:30 a.m. at the Cathedral Basilica. Parents are invited to attend.
- March 8: Dismissal 2 p.m. – Faculty meeting.
Asmuyao Community School, 475-9276/482-1847
Bishop Baumgartner Memorial, 472-6670
Evangelical Christian Academy, 734-3241
Father Duenas Memorial, 734-2261/3
Guam Adventist Academy, 789-1515
Harvest Christian Academy, 477-6341
Maria Artero Catholic Preschool and Kindergarten, 472-8777
Notre Dame High School, 789-1676/1745
Register for Placement Test online: www.ndhsguam.com.
Songfest tables and tickets are available for purchase in the Business Office.
- March 2: Songfest/Family Night
- March 4: Guam History & Chamorro Heritage Day; no classes
- March 9/April 13: Placement Test for incoming 9th graders from 9 a.m. to noon. Fee: $50. Bring copy of recent report card and ACT Aspire results to test.
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, 565-5128/3822
San Vicente, 735-4240
Santa Barbara, 632-5578
St. Anthony, 647-1140/43
St. Francis, 789-1270/1350
St. John’s School, 646-8080
Southern Christian Academy, 565-7020
St. Paul Christian School, 637-9855
Temple Baptist Christian School, 477-9507