Schools and programs can submit new updates to email@example.com.
Agana Heights, 477-8040/60/8340
B.P. Carbullido, 734-4341
BPCES now starts at 8:28 a.m. and ends at 2:45 p.m. due to Typhoon Wutip make-up time. A letter from Dr. Cooper-Nurse our principal was sent home March 22.
Car riders: Parents please pick up your child before 3:30 p.m.
Office hours: 7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
April character word: Trustworthiness -telling the truth, admitting wrongdoing and being trustworthy. Expected behaviors: Be honest; keep promises; do what you say you will do; be a good friend; treat others like you want to be treated.
Abrit (April): Palåbran i mes CHamoru word of the month – Irensia (Heritage)
- April 15-19: Easter/Spring Break – no classes
- April 21: Biba Påskua! Happy Easter
- April 22: Classes resume
- April 22-29: Na’fåmta i irensiå-mu. Perpetuate your heritage.
- April 23: Box Tops for Education last redemption
- April 23: Spirit Week – Welcome to the Jungle; wear animal inspired clothing, animal print, designs, etc.
- April 24: Under the Sea Day; show our love for our marine life. Wear ocean inspired clothing, fish prints, designs, etc.
- April 25: Science Fair from 8:45 to 10:45 a.m.
- April 25: Go Green Day; wear green clothing and recycled accessories
- April 26: Hafa Adai Island wear Friday
- April 26: Earth Week; Do something positive for the planet with your class
- April 29-May 3: District-Wide Assessments; Såtba i irensiå-mu. (Save your heritage)
Snacks: A reminder that students bring healthy snacks to school. No junk food, coffee, teas, sodas.
PTO T-shirt sales: Thursdays from 7:45 to 9 a.m. $9 each cash only. Sizes above adult XL an additional cost. Sangria (pink), Heather (gray).
I-Recycle Program: Please collect un-crushed aluminum cans and put them in a bag. Label the bag with your child’s name and room number. Place next to the recycle bin at front of the school. Inform your child’s teacher how many bags were collected. Proceeds go toward our school.
Monthly emergency drills: Parents are advised to cooperate when on campus during these drills.
Crime Stoppers: 477-HELP (4357) or guam.crimestoppersweb.com.
Capt. H.B. Price, 734-2159
Chief Brodie Memorial, 300-2241/43
C.L. Taitano, 472-4245
D.L. Perez, 653-2177/0404
Harry S. Truman, 565-5195 ext. 5360
J.M. Guerrero, 632-1540
School website: http://juanmguerrero12-13.wixsite.com/school-website/contact-us
J.Q. San Miguel, 477-9370/71/68
L.B. Johnson, 646-5046/8058
- April 15-19 :Easter break
- April 22: Students return to school
- April 22-30: District-wide assessments
Marcial A. Sablan, 565-2238/2946
Maria A. Ulloa, 632-5176/8090
http://mauelementaryschool.weebly.com or on Facebook at: mauelementaryschool
- April 15-19: Spring Break
- April 20: Science Fair
- April 22: Make-up day -classes in session
- April 24: Recycling Fair
- May 10: Awards day schedule- Fifth grade promotion at 9 a.m. at Onward Beach Resort, Aqua Ballroom
- May 13: Kindergarten promotion at 9 a.m., Cafeteria
- May 14: First grade promotion at 9 a.m.,Cafeteria and second grade at 1:45 p.m., Cafeteria
- May 15: Third grade at 9 a.m. and fourth grade at 1:45 p.m. in the Cafeteria.
- May 21: Summer school student registration is due
- June 11- July 16: Summer school at Juan M. Guerrero elementary from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Coding Club: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2:43 to 3:43 p.m.
- Island Girl Power club meeting every Thursday from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Girls exploring many skills (Gems) meetings are schedule every first, second and third Wednesday of every month from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Parents ensure to check your child’s planner daily.
MAUES is accepting aluminum can donations; please make sure cans are clean.
Merizo Martyrs Memorial, 828-8779
M.U. Lujan, 789-1535
Ordot-Chalan Pago, 477-9645
P.C. Lujan, 734-3971/2 ext. 2911/15
- April 15–19: Easter Break
- April 22: Make up day. Classes in session.
- April 29–May 3: District Wide Assessment testing.
Box tops are being collected. Child must turn in to their teacher. The class with the most box tops wins a prize.
If there are any changes to your child’s contact number and/or home address, contact the school’s main office as soon as possible with updated information.
Registration is open daily from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Registration packets are available for pick up from the school or visit the school’s website.
Uniforms may be purchased from Royal Bics in Tamuning
Parents are reminded that student drop off is at 7:15 a.m. We apologize for any inconvenience but the safety of the students is our top priority.
Agueda Johnston, 472-6785
F.B. Leon Guerrero, 653-2080
Jose Rios, 475-2415/6
School website: https://sites.google.com/a/gdoe.net/jrms/.
L.P. Untalan, 300-2726/27
Check your child’s progress via Parent Portal. For access contact the school.
V.S.A. Benavente, 632-5647/300-6386/300-6387
George Washington, 734-2911/735-1600
- Effective March 14 to May 31: Senior behavior contract – Fourth Quarter
- April 13-21: Easter Break; classes resume April 22
- May 31: Class of 2019 graduation ceremony at 2 p.m. at the University of Guam, Field House.
John F. Kennedy, 642-2100 ext. 4330/4335
Southern High School, 300-4907/4855/57
Simon Sanchez, 653-2313/3625
J.P. Torres Success Academy, 565-5291
iLearn Academy, 989-3789/99
Guahan Academy Charter School, 979-1065/6
- April 15-19: Spring Break – no classes
Academy of Our Lady of Guam, 477-8203
- April 15-22: Spring Break – no classes
- April 22: Easter Monday – no classes
- April 23: Classes resume. Easter Liturgy 8:30 a.m. at the Cathedral Basilica. Parents are invited to attend.
- April 24-25: ACT Aspire testing (9th-10th grade only).
- April 25: Dismissal 1:30 p.m. staff development
Asmuyao Community School, 475-9276/482-1847
Bishop Baumgartner Memorial, 472-6670
Evangelical Christian Academy, 734-3241
Father Duenas Memorial, 734-2261/3
Guam Adventist Academy, 789-1515
Harvest Christian Academy, 477-6341
Maria Artero Catholic Preschool and Kindergarten, 472-8777
Notre Dame High School, 789-1676/1745
- April 15-22: Holy Week/Easter Break
- April 23: Classes resume
- April 26: Senior Day of Recollection
- May 5: 50th Jubilee brunch
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, 565-5128/3822
San Vicente, 735-4240
Santa Barbara, 632-5578
St. Anthony, 647-1140/43
St. Francis, 789-1270/1350
St. John’s School, 646-8080
Southern Christian Academy, 565-7020
St. Paul Christian School, 637-9855
Temple Baptist Christian School, 477-9507